The Dashboard is undergoing additional updates to meet the requirements of the Fixing America’s Surface Transportation (FAST) Act. The Fast-41 Inititation form (FIN) for project sponsors described in the FAST Act is under development in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act. In the interim, interested project sponsors for new or existing potential covered projects should submit the following information to PermittingTeam@omb.eop.gov:
- Project Information: Title, Sector, Type, Location;
- Project Sponsor Name and Contact Information;
- Statement of the purposes and objectives of the project;
- Concise description including general location and/or a summary of geospatial information, if available, and the locations, if any, of environmental, cultural, and historic resources;
- Statement regarding the technical and financial ability of the project sponsor to construct the proposed project;
- Statement of any Federal Financing, environmental reviews, and authorizations anticipated to be required; and
- Assessment that the project meets the definition of a covered project as defined in Section 41001 of the FAST Act and a statement of reasons supporting the assessment.