ANC Runway 15/33 Rehabilitation, Environmental Assessment
All dates below are specific to the schedule of the Environmental Review and Permitting processes for this project.
ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING STATUS
COMPLETION DATE OF ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING
The proposed work would include the following:
- Rehabilitate RW 15/33
- Shift RW 33 displaced threshold north to separate the RW 15/33 RSA from the RW 7L/25R RSA
- Shift RW 15 threshold north and remove displaced threshold to maintain minimum LDA as a result of the RW 33 threshold change
- Revise the declared distances for RW 15/33
- Revise taxiway geometry to accommodate the widened runway
- Replace runway and taxiway lighting
- Remove the RW 15 ODALS and replace with a MALSF
- Reconstruct Taxiway Q to provide access to the relocated RW 15 threshold
To view timetable chart, please turn device sideways (landscape)
The permitting timetable below displays data as reported by agencies. Dates for Environmental Review and Permitting processes (Actions) that are in 'Paused' or 'Planned' status are subject to change and are not indicative of a project's final schedule.
- For information about extensions, select an Action from the timetable below and select 'View Action Details' at the bottom of the page.
For additional information, please select an Action from the Permitting Timetable above.
- Responsible Agency:
- Action Status:
- Action Identifier:
- Action Outcome:
|Milestone||Original Target Date||Current Target Date||Milestone Complete|