Williamsport Regional Airport 20-Unit Hangar Development Environmental Assessment
All dates below are specific to the schedule of the Environmental Review and Permitting processes for this project.
ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING STATUS
COMPLETION DATE OF ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING
ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING PROCESSES
Project Category DOT Projects
Department of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration
The proposed project includes the following construction elements:
• New 20 Unit T-Hangar (pre-engineered metal building performance specification)
o Connected actions:
• New apron
• Electrical and Exterior Lighting (lighting performance specification)
• Single Electrical Service entrance and meter for the entire facility
• Building Concrete Building Floor Slab and Foundations
• FBO Pavement Resurfacing (mill and overlay)
• Demolition of two hangars
To view timetable chart, please turn device sideways (landscape)
The permitting timetable below displays data as reported by agencies. Dates for Environmental Review and Permitting processes (Actions) that are in 'Paused' or 'Planned' status are subject to change and are not indicative of a project's final schedule.
- For information about extensions, select an Action from the timetable below and select 'View Action Details' at the bottom of the page.
For additional information, please select an Action from the Permitting Timetable above.
- Responsible Agency:
- Action Status:
- Action Identifier:
- Action Outcome:
|Milestone||Original Target Date||Current Target Date||Milestone Complete|