PROJECT WEBSITE: FM 1516
All dates below are specific to the schedule of the Environmental Review and Permitting processes for this project.
ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING STATUS
CLASS OF ACTION CHANGED
ESTIMATED COMPLETION DATE OF ENVIRONMENTAL REVIEW AND PERMITTING
TxDOT proposes improving FM 1516 by expanding the two-lane road to a four-lane road with a center left turn lane. The proposed project also includes adding a sidewalk and bike lane and realigning the intersection of FM 1516 at FM 1976.
- Expanding the current road to four 11-foot travels lanes (two lanes in each direction)
- Constructing one 12-foot center turn lane
- Adding two 5-foot bike lanes (one bike lane in each direction)
- Adding sidewalks on each side of the road
To view Timetable chart, please turn device sideways (landscape)
The permitting timetable below displays data as reported by agencies. Dates for Environmental Review and Permitting processes (Actions) that are in 'Paused' or 'Planned' status are subject to change and are not indicative of a project's final schedule.
- For information about extensions, select an Action from the timetable below and select 'View Action Details' at the bottom of the page.
For additional information, please select an Action from the Permitting Timetable above.
- Responsible Agency:
- Action Status:
- Action Identifier:
- Action Outcome:
|Milestone||Original Target Date||Current Target Date||Milestone Complete|